So I woke up this morning and it was freezing cold and pitch black outside. Definitely felt like Autumn, and even though I was a right grumpy b*tch this morning, I was so excited that it actually feels like Autumn now.
Because I was so excited, I thought I’d list some of my favourite things about Autumn; enjoy!
- Not long until Christmas – sorry, not sorry!
- The colour of the leaves: those mustard, burgundy, burnt orange shades are just amazinggg.
- Burning scented candles. I love candles all year round anyways, but this year I have gone a bit candle crazy, so I need to get burning!
- Listening to the pouring rain. This is the best feeling when you’re lying in bed!
- Curling up on the sofa in a comfy blanket, whether this be day or night!
- Reading a good book by the fire. This would literally be my favourite kind of date night (dear future husband – take note.)
- Wearing wine red lip and nail colours.
- Ankle boots. I really want a few different styles this year.
- Buying new cosy knits – I’ve bought so many cute jumpers recently that I probably should do a haul!
What is your favourite thing about Autumn?