*WARNING: Photo heavy blog post!!!*
I recently went to brunch on a sunny day in Portsmouth. This restaurant is so adorable and it reminds me of a quirky cafe hidden on the streets of London. I absolutely loved the interior and even more so, the food! I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.
- Where? The Garage Lounge, 1 Albert Road, Portsmouth PO5 2SP.
- What did I eat? Eggs Florentine with Smoked Salmon.
- What did I drink? Freshly squeezed Mango and Passionfruit juice.
- Price: £7.50 for the food and £3 for the juice.
- Rating: ☆★★★★ [it would have been for 5 except for the fact the juice had bits in it. But that is me being super fussy!]
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this short post. If you know of any great places similar in London then do let me know so that I can check it out too!