- Where? Budapest, Hungary.
- Where I stayed: IberoStar
- What I ate: the grilled salmon at Terminal Restaurant: it is a converted train/bus station!
- What & where I drank: Mai Tai at Terminal,
- Where I visited: The Castle Hill with the Royal Palace, Chain Bridge & the Danube Promenade, St Stephen’s Basilica & Square, Otkert Club.
- Rating: ☆★★★★
That’s it from my trip to Budapest! Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. Don’t forget to comment below if you enjoyed reading/seeing my pictures! Don’t forget that I was only there for one night so I didn’t get to go to as many places as I wanted to 🙁 Let me know if you’ve ever been there and if you’ve done any of the same things I have!